Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why you shouldnt be honest to women!

Intro: As narrated to me by John, a friend. he asked me to name this Why you shouldn’t be honest to women. Don’t like the title, but owe the story to him! Hmph! And his other choice was "How women can be so persistently annoying"!!!

Characters: John, Anu
Scenario: Watching a TV channel.

Anu: I can’t be a reporter
John: Why not?
Anu: I have a bad face
John: Oh yeah
Anu: What do you mean oh yeah?
John: Mm what did you mean when you said bad face?
Anu: I meant bad as in ugly
John: I mean oh as in oh and yeah as in yeah
Anu: Meaning you agree
John: With what?
Anu: That I am ugly
John: Oh I didn’t think of that
Anu: Which means you do
John: Of course not
Anu: Then?
John: I meant oh yeah a reporter essentially calls for a good face
Anu: So you think I don’t have one?
John: I didn’t say that
Anu: Which means its bad?
John: Not entirely
Anu: Not entirely? What kind of word is that?
John: Entirely like in wholly or completely or totally
Anu: Thanks a lot!
John: Sure anytime
Anu: You have come to my home, called me ugly, insulted me and act like you have done me a favour
John: I have?
Anu: Lets conclude this the easy way. Choose one word for me- Good or bad, I don’t want to hear anything else
John: Good
Anu [cheering up]: Really? You really think I look good?
John: I said you are a good person
Anu [cheering down]: Cut out that crap! Looks! Good or bad???
John: Emm
Anu: Good or Bad! Now!
John: Between
Anu: Huh?
John: Its in between, its not good but its not ugly
Anu: Not good?! You said not good?! To my face?! Oh my God! I cant believe anyone can be so mean!
John: And I cant believe I stuck to my new year resolution so hard!
Anu: what resolution?
John: Not to lie and...
Anu: What?
John: Actually listen to women!

No comments: